Friday, May 28, 2010

Change.


Change.

Change is what we fear because it may be something great [smiles] It may rise us to our potential and meet our needs. It may even fulfill our Destiny by allowing our Dreams to come True. It may give us that which we wake up longing for every morning. It may Create the life we want.

Change.

Such a wonderful destination of soul and spirit; fulfillment with no regret or guilt. An every day life lived in balance with the needs and wants of the being. To Exist without fear. The only time there can be no Change, is when we stagnate and fight the very change we constantly ask for. So why do we? Thats a great question. But does it have a great answer?

Somehow we believe that Change is hard and terrifying, even though the reason we want to change is because what we are in is hard and terrifying. Is comfortability such a insane stable place? Not at all.
Comfortability balances nothing, but hidance and isolation.

I know your potential. This light that can never be put out. Your appreciation of small seemingly unnoticable things that, when passed by you, are infused by you and enlightened further. Just like me, you find other peoples light, and in the background allow them to grow in this very light. We're like that busstop where everything gets fixed. New tires, clearings of the engine, oil change, and refinishisng of the shell and body. And when all is done and cleared, the individual humanize busses drive off closer to their goals, and we stay on the same shore, no more or less than the moment before they met us; no growth enhanced, no spiritual exchange, no connection.

Does it feel good? It does in that instance, but can be transformed into resentment should we help the same busses day in and day out without recognition of our souls work. We give from ourselves to further their path. Make it wider. Make it Clearer. There is an adoration and admiration for what we do, Love. We just have a hard time allowing us to feel it.

So why we keep people at an arms distance when we really want them close, is not so much for what they dont know about us but what we dont know about our selves. What is a perfect person? Hasn't the things changed with Time? Is Perfect the same now as it was before? Aren't we perfect being us?

Now, I am fairly great in many things, but the recognition of my own greatness is clouded by the guilt to allow myself to feel it. I was raised to believe I had to do something fabulous, to be rewarded. And if I don't do something fabulous, then each achievement becomes 'just a minor thing' - even saving lives at work comes under this category. Weird isn't it? I save someones life, but since I didn't do it without other people, or without medication, or without machines - it wasn't completely against the odds.. One day I saved 5 lives.. even that seemed too little.. Maybe I could have saved 10?

Minor event.. Not the thought of their lives. I value their lives so much I do anything to save them. BUT. My participation wasn't major. There is the ambition to overcome and do greater and better. I can always improve. Therefore I have a fear to stop and think my self great. Because the fear I have of being selfish and stop growing. It becomes a drive, surely.. not stressful, just a normal transition. 'I did good but can do better'.

Those moments I wonder if it is such a bad thing really. Is guilt bad if I know I do something bad to myself or others? Is it bad when I know I do less than I can? To me it would be bad if I dont stop what I dont want to do, and if I dont learn from one step to another. Otherwise guilt to me keeps me alert of my choices and words and actions or inactions. It keeps me alive and attentive; plus helps me participate in my own Life. It is a moral issue.

I Think the guilt that we sometimes experience however, is a groundless negative guilt, build upon past lacks of recognition. Save yourself from them by forcing your self to recognize responsibility of that guilt. Are you actually guilty? Then solve it. Is it your responsibility, then take it. In the instant it is taken, you will be cleansed of the heavy stones it is bringing. Once it is done, you're cleared.
If it is NOT your responsibility but you keep guilt because it is comfortable since you've always known it and taken it, then leave it behind. Allow it to show face. Find your self in it. Ward it off. Disconnect every action that creates this guilt. Unless this is done, you will never be cleared of it. No meditation can find its way around it. Meditation requires the Clear Sight to act upon it. Meditation hands you the possibility to do it on root level. You have every possibility to. You know the root and source of your guilt. Look at that face, and release yourself from it.

Fear is not a bad thing if it makes us think and save ourselves - you know that whole basic idea of running from danger? Now with time and evolution, the fear that before was a basic instinct, is now transformed into simple pathetic obstacles. Some run away from confrontations. Others run from responsibility.
You and me are running because we know ourselves too well. We don't meet our own standards. We are yet at the goals we have set up. To have high expectations of ourselves keeps us constantly moving, IF we dont stop and end up burying ourselves, like we have done. It doesnt matter what other people say or praise. We need our own recognition.

Look at the Night. What stands against the pitch black each night? The Moon.. a much smaller body than the whole solar system, but its brighter than anything else. If you envision the Light outside of you, you create your surroundings brighter but your immediate reality is still left in the dark because you envision it outside of you. If you envision the Light inside of you, you become the Moon in your own vastness. Which is a good thing [smiles] But the Moon cannot see its own Light. It sees only dark surrounding it.
Doesn't mean it's not there. It means it is there fully. It works its deeds and purpose. [smiles] It needs a Mirror to see its own Light. you and me need each other for the same purpose.

What is beyond Today? Is your Life only Today? My mom used to pray every day and she was very happy about the way she was praying. She felt good not asking for too much. She asked for roof over her head and food for the day. Not millions of dollars or a huge house or all the material things. She got what she prayed for. She had roof over her head (but the risk of losing it at each dawn). She had no food when she went to bed, and woke up with the worry if she would be able to get food that day.
"Roof over my head and food for the day"

If you only want to make it beyond Today, I want to congratulate you to it and hug you and Love you. You did it! You made it! But was it enough?
I never manifest the short 'be in the moment'. I manifest longer terms, and I am in each moment on my way to the longer term.

We always get what we ask for, many times rarely the way we want it. We do always get it the way we universally 'need' it, though. And few people KNOW what they ask for, or their vision doesnt match their prayer or words or deeds or meditation.
Link it all together. Envision what you KNOW is ahead of you, and create it in each moment. Dont envision only today. Envision forever, and recreate Forever in every moment. Forever requires alot of small steps. So put the goal further, and the steps towards it, smaller. A day to day basis. That way, your Goal is in sight, and each day a step towards it. [smiles]

A Right Question to ask; What are You afraid of?
My answer would be.. Your potential to not be afraid.

We are larger than this. You are larger than This.

That is your Birth Right, your Purpose, and your Gift.
Allow yourself to deserve NOT living in Fear. Allow yourself to be Loved because you know our Essence is only that. I need you to envision yourself regardless of people. Who and what you are and want to be.

Then just DO it.

It really is not tougher than that. The source of your fear IS known. You just dont want to allow that to be the source of it, because you think it has to be more complicated than that. But, Love.. its not worse than that. Its not more complicated. You have not changed before this moment because it has been too much nonsense, voices, and disturbances. Now.. all there is, is Change.
Flow with it, and make the decisions humbly. They require no logic thinking.

Whatever it is, you can't afford to NOT Change.


Skye

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Skye,

As I've always said, your one of the best writers I've ever read and it always does me such good reading the things you write and helps in so many ways as this just made so much sense.

I send LOTS OF LOVE!!!!!

I will write you at your email as i just signed up so i could commet on this as i thought it was so beautiful and insightful.