Saturday, May 22, 2010

4th Stage of Change

So lets continue twisting the thoughts and toss our Minds into the pool of… things.. :)

The fourth level is based on Balance; Because if we are Aware, and through that Awareness are True to ourselves; and in that True Light, have the Strength to remain True – We are in Balance. It doesn’t mean that all is always in our favor, things will not always be happening the way we want them to. Because is that truly ‘balance’? Or let’s flip that upside down for a second..

The reason I say there is a balance is because on this level, ANY situation and ANY chance, ANY time is in our favor. Balance happens because we consciously and continously change to uphold, reach, and become. Balance in the sense that all is good, all is bad, all is something [in a form/sense/opinion] set, creates in itself an Imbalance. Balance can only, in that remark, happen in a flow. If it is going downhill, you balance it up; when it goes up, it is balanced down.
To reach a set Balance, always creates a set Imbalance.

Reaching Stage 4 in our understanding seems to mean that we look upon all as a Whole, we seek to help, no matter what. We seek to let others grow in their own Light.. We become Free, and let others have the same opportunity. We are Balanced enough in ourselves to understand the Worlds that surround us; to serve without the selfishness to control it and put one self in “higher” level and meaning than others. We share, and share, and share. We have a flow and we follow it, control it, breathe it; live it.

There are so many Gateways around us. Doors to open, others to close. Get in through one, out through another, like a Matrix corridor. These Gateways are like questions. How do we answer? Can we answer?
If we Are, in Truth, wouldn’t all that happens, be Right?
We created it, didn’t we?
We all Are mirrors to each other. We all go through the same things in this Chaos, however the face of it looks. And first and foremost; We Chose it. And in that Chaos where we tremble and fall, where we toss and turn; when we find ourselves dying – some say we are merely being born. The reason we are born in those places is because when we feel like we are dying, we make our first decisions. The most important ones at that. We don’t jump up and down like a yoyo, where we are sometimes REALLY happy and the next moment down on our knees. There is a Life or Death feel to our lives at that time. We SEE, or are forced to SEE.

We choose, then, honestly, and suddenly everything flows and fall into place. We have found and created a flow.

The reason we don’t want to be yoyo’s is not only because of the mere reason that it would surely be a roller coaster and give us headaches; but there will always also be someone that laughs with us, and always someone who catches us before we hit rock bottom, preventing us from growth.
Now, this is all very comfortable, and a loving feeling, but sometimes it gives us an excuse to not make choices. We can always then blame others for the creations in our lives even though the creation still is our own. But if we blame others, life sometimes gets easier on the outside, but more chaotic on the inside. Blame gives us the reason to always be taken care of by people.
In the end, we are just eating into our self-proclaimed victimization..

I believe that Chaos is important. I have to always remind myself of this; remember that only Shadows will point out the Light. Chaos and Serenity are bound together to the point where Chaos will force you to a state of Stillness, and you will be forced to Change.

We all create our own Environment/Reality as it seems, with or without the conscious of our Selves; Will, Need, Desire. With or without another person. We do still always Create with the Universal energy patterns/waves; With or without Clear Mind.
We always choose.

And the more we understand of our possibilities, abilities, qualities, opportunities, and then also our obstacles; the clearer we can be in our choices, the more aware we will be in our decisions. An the flow will be constant, not set, but constant.
The aspects in which we are creating can be of own choice, but also by other people’s choices, all for us to use/discover/experience and grow from.
I would say that I am seeking the aspects/faces in my Self because if *I* AM already, my Self needs to bring all the aspects together. If I am walking and creating with another, it is through my Self I seek the other. I can’t find my Self through another person, but I can find another person through my Self.

Read that last part again, if you need to.
If I am merely me, and creating with the energies around me, I will find the connection to the Universe in my Self – I am a part of it. As the Universe enwraps me with its stars and planets in my outer Reality, there is also a starry Universe in my Inner Most. Living energies of Creation and Destruction; ever flowing and ever growing. Sparkling, tingling stars, as well as Black holes. I wouldn’t say that anything Rules me; but more that I am Driven inside my Self to Learn. By choice.
But to be able to flow and grow, I need to be able to balance the ebbs and flows of my life.

Not be flooded, or flood.

The aspects one can use to find the Self through the Levels are these so called Co-Creators:
Truth, Respect, Humbleness, Compassion, Justice, Fairness, and Determination…

Or any other you may choose to define as co-creator for yourself. Remember though, that we end up in situations that sometimes never can be Balanced – or are never meant to be Balanced.
Or.. they may always be balanced, since a balance reached automatically turns into an imbalance.

Paradoxes are everywhere.
With a world that is in such an Imbalance, I’m forced to understand that what I am having as “co-creators” in my Reality, are also the aspects I am driven to become in Totality. To advance and use what I have stated as co-creators for myself [or tools..], as using the examples stated above, I then NEED to be truthful, show respect, be Humble, show Compassion, be Just and fair, and determined on that very journey. Without my defined personal ‘co-creators’ in my search for balance, I can never be consciously balanced. Not because it cannot happen without my consciousness, but I won’t be able to feel balanced, because I KNOW I haven’t become them.

I would say that being Driven towards the Higher, I would use the aspects/faces/qualities to create a Pattern in which my Life is weaved. This, in order to come to that Higher Goal of Self. There are certainly hinders in my Self, which stops me from coming to the Wisdom I have forgotten or seek. Hinders that Chaos will give clues of, and Serenity will give opportunities to overcome.
Serenity will be the clearness and calmness. The quietness.. The Stillness.. The Peace..
Serenity will happen so that we might See and Learn.

The calm before the storm; or the calm after a storm has blown over..?
Either way, there will be another storm following, and another calm.
Because without Clear Sight, how can you Trust what you See?

So Stage 1 show you a Need to Change..
Stage 2 becomes the Will to Change ..
Stage 3 brings the Strength to Change..
..and Stage 4 is the Awareness of Change. The objective past/present/future eyes that we need to wrap up any change; break any pattern; find balances/imbalances – Our Personal Flow.

To be conscious of these Stages in our lives, small things and big things can be dealt with the same way. Because big things and small things, are still only things, but sometimes we lose faith since big things always seem TOO big, and small things seem bigger than small. :)

Sapere aude
(Dare to be Wise)

Skye Cebhfhionn

© 2001 - 2010 Skye Cebhfhionn

No comments: